- BC Games
MY RIDE: West Van MP ‘Lets It Roll’ in his classic Saab
John Weston, MP for West Vancouver-Sunshine Coast- Sea to Sky Country, dishes about his prized car:
• Your car: 1993 Saab 900s.
• What's your favourite feature: Convertible roof, idiosyncratic design, fuel efficient.
• How did you pick this car and where did you get it? I scoured for the best value Saab I could find until I found this one.
Best place for cruising on a sunny evening: Anywhere in the “Most Beautiful Place on Earth,” our riding.
• Best memory: Going into parades with the biggest Canadian flag I could find on it.
• Favourite driving tunes: “Let It Roll,” Bachman Turner Overdrive.
• What was your first car and did you like it? ’57 Thunderbird, loved it.
• What’s your dream car? It is not out there yet, it would feature the most advanced technology integrated into an affordable and environmentally friendly package!