- BC Games
CAT'S EYE: The Outlook Christmas Party
Sometimes you’re lucky enough to work in a really special place. Such is the case here at The Outlook. The dedicated people behind the scenes here are more like family than co-workers and their determination to be the best shows in every issue. From the sales staff to distribution and editorial, everyone takes responsibility for putting out a quality newspaper every week. This month, staff celebrated the season and toasted the year at Le Bistro Chez Michel in North Vancouver. It was a great annual get-together complete with fabulous food and friends. And as Christmas approaches, I’d like to take this chance to dedicate this column to the hard working folk you don’t get to see, but who mean everything to our continued success. Thank you and happy holidays...
1) Aaron Van Pykstra, Former Outlook publisher, passed the torch to Greg Laviolette who celebrated another milestone this year: the birth of his daughter Lauren with partner Caralyn Clark.
2) Outlook sports columnist Len Corben and his wife Mavis enjoy the festive evening.
3) Sales rep Tracey Wait and husband/local actor extraordinaire Marcus Hondro mug for the camera.
4) Ad control gal Jeanette Duey spreads the Christmas cheer.
5) Paginating queen Maryann Erlam and her husband Paul enjoyed a well-deserved vacation in Paris and Venice this past fall.
6)Circulation manager Tania Nesterenko and fiance Dwain Berlin, pictured here with zone manager Emeric De Traversay, and his beautiful wife Raquel, are hearing wedding bells.
7) Outlook reporter Maria Spitale and husband Andy Leisk also spent some time in Europe this year.
8) Glamorous-looking ladies and Outlook ad reps Hollee Brown and Dianne Hathaway bring some sparkle to the evening.
9) ‘Creative’ Tannis Hendriks cozies up to hubby Martin.