YEAR IN REVIEW: 2012 in photos
Some of The Outlook's best photos of interesting people in North and West Van:
1. Yarn bombers will donate scarves to homeless.
2. Malcolm McLaren, former president of Allied Shipyards.
3. Chef Dino Renaerts prepares for the opening of new North Vancouver's waterfront restaurant Pier 7.
4. Big Pete, owner, Big Pete's Comics & Collectibles in Lower Lonsdale.
5. Murray, a gentle three-year-old Weimaraner is currently with a foster owner with Dogwood Rescue. To foster or adopt a dog, call Tilley at 604-926-1842 or visit dogwoodrescue.org to view each dog’s profile.
6. A member of the North Vancouver RCMP's Serious Crime Unit.
7. Shan Ree, assisted by Squamish Nation carver Xwa-lack-tun (Rick Harry), signs a new carving created with the students of Gleneagles Elementary to celebrate the addition of a First Nations name - Ch'axay - to the school.
8. Taking inventory at the North Vancouver Museum & Archives warehouse.
9. Capilano University Students L-R: Allie Livesey, Brandon Hofmarks, Sage Birley, Liam Danger Park and Melanda Danenholier brave the elements to raise awareness for homlessness.
10. CW from top left: Devon Busswood, Matt DeBoer, Kim Pierrot, Ben Parker, Allison Keir performed in Godspell at Highlands United Church.